Updated June 19, 2016
CAOAC typically holds its meetings on the dates shown below each year.
- Third Sunday in January - Newsletter award nominations are due and club memberships accepted.
- Second Sunday in February - Recognition awards nominations are due.
- Third Sunday in March - Awards Committee meeting precedes the Executive Meeting.
- Third Sunday in April - Annual Reports due.
- Victoria Day Weekend in May - CAOAC Annual Convention and Annual General Meeting with Executive elections. *See Calendar below for any changes to this date
- Fourth Sunday in June (avoids Fathers Day on the third Sunday) - Committee heads chosen.
- Third Sunday in September - Budget day.
- Third Sunday in October.
- Third Sunday in November.
- Second Sunday in December - Authors and Advanced Authors Awards nominations due - Membership applications due.
Occasionally dates may have to be moved. Please check this calendar often to be kept up-to-date. Dates in GREEN are official CAOAC meeting dates. Clubs are respectfully asked NOT to hold events on these dates.
26- 11:00 AM - CAOAC Executive Meeting Waterdown ON
26 - 12:00 PM - CAOAC General Meeting and President's Lunch, Waterdown ON
17 - Sarnia Aquarium Society Auction
25 - London Aquaria Society Auction, details to follow
2 - Calgary Aquarium Society Auction, details to follow
23 - Kitchener-Waterloo Aquarium Society Oktoberfish - Please note there is a change location to Waterloo Region Legion Branch 530 - 316 Marsland Drive, Waterloo
6- Peel Region Aquarium Club Auction, Brampton - details are here