Updated October 4, 2015
CAOAC typically holds its meetings on the dates shown below each year.
- Third Sunday in January - Newsletter award nominations are due and club memberships accepted.
- Second Sunday in February - Recognition awards nominations are due.
- Third Sunday in March - Awards Committee meeting precedes the Executive Meeting.
- Third Sunday in April - Annual Reports due.
- Victoria Day Weekend in May - CAOAC Annual Convention and Annual General Meeting with Executive elections. *See Calendar below for any changes to this date
- Fourth Sunday in June (avoids Fathers Day on the third Sunday) - Committee heads chosen.
- Third Sunday in September - Budget day.
- Third Sunday in October.
- Third Sunday in November.
- Second Sunday in December - Authors and Advanced Authors Awards nominations due - Membership applications due.
Occasionally dates may have to be moved. Please check this calendar often to be kept up-to-date. Dates in GREEN are official CAOAC meeting dates. Clubs are respectfully asked NOT to hold events on these dates.
3 - Hamilton District Aquarium Society fall auction. Details here.
10 & 11 - Saskatoon Aquarium Society show & auction. Check their website or Facebook page for details.
18 - Calgary Aquarium Society auction, click here for details.
18 - Regina Aquarium Society Giant Fall auction, click here for details
18 - 11:00 AM - CAOAC Executive Meeting Waterdown ON
18 - 12:00 PM - CAOAC General Meeting, Waterdown ON
25- Kitchener-Waterloo AS Oktoberfish - Waterloo Inn, more details here.
8 - Peel Region Aquarium Society auction. Click here as details are confirmed. NOTE New Location.
14 - Hamilton District Aquarium Society speaker dinner with Anton Lamboj. Details here.
15 - 11:00 AM - CAOAC Executive Meeting Waterdown ON
15 - 12:00 PM - CAOAC General Meeting, Waterdown ON
29 - St. Catharines Aquarium Society fall auction. Details here as they become available.
13 - 11:00 AM - CAOAC Executive Meeting Waterdown ON
13 - 12:00 PM - CAOAC General Meeting, Waterdown ON
17 - Durham Region Aquarium Society Aquariama.