Updated January 31, 2016
CAOAC typically holds its meetings on the dates shown below each year.
- Third Sunday in January - Newsletter award nominations are due and club memberships accepted.
- Second Sunday in February - Recognition awards nominations are due.
- Third Sunday in March - Awards Committee meeting precedes the Executive Meeting.
- Third Sunday in April - Annual Reports due.
- Victoria Day Weekend in May - CAOAC Annual Convention and Annual General Meeting with Executive elections. *See Calendar below for any changes to this date
- Fourth Sunday in June (avoids Fathers Day on the third Sunday) - Committee heads chosen.
- Third Sunday in September - Budget day.
- Third Sunday in October.
- Third Sunday in November.
- Second Sunday in December - Authors and Advanced Authors Awards nominations due - Membership applications due.
Occasionally dates may have to be moved. Please check this calendar often to be kept up-to-date. Dates in GREEN are official CAOAC meeting dates. Clubs are respectfully asked NOT to hold events on these dates.
30 - Durham Region Aquarium Society Annual Dinner and Speaker Click here for flyer
21 - 11:00 AM - CAOAC Executive Meeting Waterdown ON
21 - 12:00 PM - CAOAC General Meeting, Waterdown ON
12-13 - Calgary Aquarium Society show, speakers and auction
19 - Hamilton & District Auction - details are here
20 - 11:00 AM - CAOAC Executive Meeting Waterdown ON
20 - 12:00 PM - CAOAC General Meeting, Waterdown ON
3 - Barrie & Region Aquarium Society of Simcoe Auction -Royal Canadian Legion, Barrie, more details to follow
10 - 11:00 AM - CAOAC Executive Meeting Waterdown ON
10 - 12:00 PM - CAOAC General Meeting, Waterdown ON
16 - Sarnia Aquarium Society Auction
17 - Durham Region Aquarium Society Aquariama.
20 - 22 - CAOAC Convention - Fanshawe College, London
17 - Sarnia Aquarium Society Auction
25 - London Aquaria Society Show & Auction, details to follow